Pachermo Peak lies in the south of Tashilapcha. Seen from the pass the mountain is an attractive but straightforward snow peak with a well defined ridge rising from the relative flat, crevassed glacier. From the high camp near the Tashilapcha cross wide, crevassed snow slopes to gain the ridge of Pachermo, rising from the broken glacier of the pass. The ridge is followed with little difficulties, although in some conditions crevasses might give problems towards the summit.
Pharchamo Peak Climbing Itinerary
1 Arrival Kathmandu . Transfer to hotel.
2 Kathmandu . Briefing and shopping.
3 Kathmandu .
4 Drive to Charikot.
5 Trek to Chhetre (1,050m).
6 Tek to Manthala (1,070m).
7 Trek to Simigaon (1,950m).
8 Trek to Gyalche (1,760m).
9 Trek to Bedding (3,693m).
10 Bedding, rest for acclimatization.
11 Trek to Nagaon (4,183m).
12 Trek to Tsobuk (4,540m).
13 Trek to Hacha (5,100m).
14 Trek to Tashilapcha (5,755m).
15 Trek to Pachermo base Camp.
16 Trek to Pachermo High Camp.
17 Summit Pachermo.
18 Reserve day.
19 Trek to Thengpo.
20 Trek to Thame.
21 Trek to Khumjung.
22 Trek to Phakding.
23 Trek to Lukla.
24 Fly back to Kathmandu .
25 Kahtmandu, reserved day
Cost Includes: -
- Airport - hotel transfers in Kathmandu
- Hotel in Kathmandu for 4 nights including breakfast
- City tour of Swoyambhunath, Boudhanath, Pashupatinath, Patan and Kathmandu Durbar Square
- Trasportation, tour guide
- Flight, Kathmandu - Lukla - Kathmandu for members, staffs and equipments
- Everest National Park entrance fees
- Camping trek including food and accommodation in Tents
- Boiled water, tea and coffee
- Guide, cook and porters during the trek
- Pharchamo Peak 6,187m climbing Permit fee
- Food, Tents and Kitchen equipments for climbing -
- Group climbing equipments such as rope, ice screws, snow pickets, etc..
- Climbing Guide, his equipment allowance and salary
- Additional porters for carrying climbing gears
- Salary and Insurance for all Nepali staffs
Cost doesn't include:
- Meals in Kathmandu (except welcome and farewell dinner)
- Entrance tickets during city tour
- Beverages and alcholoholic drinks on trek
- Personal climbing equipments
- All personal expenses
- Personal medical and evacuation insurance
- International Airport departure tax (around $25)
- All other additional charges for additional services