Fixed Depature Mt. Shishapangma Expedition
|Shishapangm is one of the lovely Himalayas of Tibet, which lies in its autonomous region. Only very few people in the world have an idea about the Shishapangma before Chinese opened Tibet to the western summiteers in 1978 A.D. The Tibetans regard it as the holy mountain. It is the youngest among fourteen Himalayas above 8000m that lies in high mountains ranges. The North West normal route to Shishapangma takes us up easy angled snow slopes up to 35 degrees with one steeper section. The necessary lines will be fixed and placed on the steeper or crevassed sections. Following our acclimatization in Zhangmu & Nyalam, we will arrive at base camp 5000m ready to do our final preparations and acclimatization walks. Yaks transport our expedition gear from Base camp to ABC at 5,400m. Three further camps will be place en-route.Camp 1 - 6,730m – After 6-7 hours walk we reach in camp 2 through crossing many snow slopes by fixing ropes in the places of crevassed.Camp 2 - 7,045m – After 5-6 hours we reach camp 3 through steep ascent leading to very gentle ground below the North West ridge.Camp 3 - 7,400m – From Camp 3, it takes 9-12 hours to reach on the summit. The situation of the groups/climbers’ progress and the condition of their physical fitness and also the favorable condition of the weather depends the climbing ahead.Sometimes the extra additional days are also required for acclimatization at different places until climbers succeeds the summit. If the climber succeeds the mountaineering early than the scheduled tenure they may leave the base camp before the prescribed time as well.
MAXIMUM: 43 Days
Fixed Departure date:
Spring: 12 April 2014
Autumn: 04 September 2014
Group Require: 10-15
Details Itinerary Mt. Shishapangma Expedition
Day 01 Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to hotel
Day 02 Document apply for Tibet permit and Tibet visa
Day 03 Preparation for expedition in Kathmandu
Day 04 Final preparations for Mt. Shishapangma expedition
Day 05 Drive from Kathmandu to Zhangmu 2300m
Day 06 Drive from Zhangmu to Nyalam 2750m
Day 07 Rest day at Nyalam for acclimatization
Day 08 Drive from Nyalam to Tingri4340m
Day 09 Rest days at Tingri for acclimatization
Day 10 Drive from Tingri to Base Camp 5000m
Day 11 Rest day at Base Camp for acclimatization
Day 12 Base Camp to Advance Base Camp 5400m
Day 13-38 Climbing Period for Mt. Shisapangma 8012m
Day 39 Drive from Base Camp to Tingri
Day 40 Drive from Tingri to Zhangmu
Day 41 Drive from Zhangmu to Kathmandu
Day 42 Rest day at Kathmandu
Day 43 Departure to your next destination
Mera Peak +Ama Dablam 6,812m Fixed- Departure- Expedition
Cost Advance Base Camp Service only
01 Person: US $ 6'135.00 per person
02-05 Person: US $ 5'950.00 per person
06-10 Person: US $ 5'828.00 per person
High Altitude Sherpa: US $ 3'500.00 (If required): Please note that this cost does not include the climbing Sherpa’s food & fuel, tents, climbing and summit bonus above advance base camp.
Advance Base Camp Service Cost include
- 6 nights 3 star standard hotels in Kathmandu with bed & breakfast
- Mt. Shisapangma expedition permit fee
- Tibet Visa and Travel permit fee
- Liaison officer and Interpreter
- Full board hotel in route to Tibet side Zhangmu, Nyalam and Tingri (bed and breakfast, Lunch, dinner)
- Emergency Oxygen, Mask and regulator for Advance Base Camp
- Satellite phone in payable basis (per minute $ 5)
- We provide 3 Yak Per person's (40 KG) Load is carried by the Yak till to from CBC to ABC
- We provide 2 Yak Per person's (35 KG) Load is carried by the Yak on the way back to the ABC to CBC
- We provide 1 Yak for each high altitude Sherpa CBC to ABC to CBC
- We provide 1 Yak for each ABC member and CBC member
- Expert professional Nepalese expedition crews like Cook, Kitchen boy, ABC guide and mountaineering gears till to the ABC are provided; and our crews get all expedition facilities from our office itself
- Base Camp to Advance Base Camp 1 tent for 2 person provide North Face or same qualities
- Dining tent, Table, Chairs, Toilet tent, Mess tent and Kitchen tent
- Transportation: Kathmandu to Zhangmu to Base Camp to Zhangmu provided the Mini bus/Jeep for the members & Truck for the equipment
- Nepalese crew' insurance
- Air travel to and from Kathmandu.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- Laundry, postage, telephone calls and all other items of personal nature.
- Entry visa and Re-entry for Nepal.
- International departure tax.
- Personal Expenses.
- Medical and rescue insurance.
- Personal Climbing equipment
- Bar Bills and beverage
- Rescue Jeep US$ 700.00
- Medicine and first aid expenses
- Garbage Deposit US$ 500.00 (sharing of the total person) and Deposit fee will be not refunded if the clients (climber) don't take back their garbage.
- Extra yak, per Yak's US$ 100.00 will be charge till to 50 kg load.
- Climbing Bonus and summit bonus for climbing guides (if you use climbing guide )
- Russian oxygen 4 litters US$450.00
- Mask & Regular US$ 400.00
- Satellite phone US$ 700.00 per set (Personal use from climber)
- Film Permit US$ 5,000.00 (Small Portable movie camera is free)
- Duty Jeep US$ 3,500.00
- Rescue Jeep USD 700.00 per Jeep